Re-Opening Guidelines for BSS
Procedures and accommodations to comply with New York State Re-opening guidelines.
The safety of our customers and employees is our first priority.
- Store hours will be 10am to 3pm Monday through Saturday. We will be closed on Sunday.
- All counters, cash registers, phones and charge machines will be wiped down at the beginning and end of the day along with once an hour, or after each customer.
- Tape lines will be placed on the floor in front of the register for customers in line for check-out.
- Social Distancing will be practiced in the store.
- A Sanitizer Station is at the front entrance of the store. Customers will be required to make use of the sanitizer station upon entering.
- All employees and customers are required to wear protective face coverings or masks while in the store. If a customer does not wear a mask upon entering the store they will be given a mask to wear and be charged for it. If a customer refuses to wear a mask he/she will be denied entry.
- A sign will be posted on the front door informing customers of our mask policy.
- A plastic shield will be put in place in front of the cash register and covering a portion of the front counter.
- We will have ‘Appointment Hours’ twice a week for customers who are uncomfortable being with others or at high risk to shop on their own. Days, hours and instructions for signing up will be posted on the store’s website and blog. Appointment hours will be subject to change or suspension at the discretion of the store owner for the safety of employees and customers.
- Our On-Line store will continue to operate independent of the store hours.
- Our in-store bathroom will only be available to employees and customers upon request. Anyone using the bathroom will be required to sanitize the toilet seat and sink area after each use.
- Returns or exchanges will not be accepted until further notice.